Saturday, January 19, 2013

Puzzle Heart Card


Happy Saturday! Today I am sharing a card we made at my Team Meeting on Thursday. I had so much fun with the puzzle heart on Artiste (page 57) that I just had to do another project with it and wanted my Team to be able to play too. We used a new paper pack that will be available on February 1st. It's the Chantilly paper and it is one of my favorites with it's bright and fun colors including Cotton Candy, Buttercup, Twilight and Champagne. I can't wait to make some great Easter projects with this paper! If you want to make this card you'll need to cut 3 hearts from different pattern papers, the size is 4 inches. Then just mix up the pieces and you'll be able to make 3 super cute puzzle hearts for you cards or layouts. 

Here are a few more beautiful Chantilly projects from Close To My Heart


 



 Thanks for stopping by! Friends, Mary


2 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet. I remember being so excited to see the puzzle cut on Artiste, yet I have never used it. Your card gives me inspiration to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the puzzle pieces. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...