Sunday, May 12, 2013

Birthday Card with Chantilly

 Hello Friends! Happy Mother's day, I hope you are all doing something fun with your Moms, kiddos or friends! Today I wanted to share a birthday card I made for my team swap.  I really like how it turned out. I used the Chantilly papers and love how I was able to make them look less girly, this color combo is great! Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that this was a Pinterest inspired card ( like so many of my projects LOL) I hope you like it!

Stamps: Close to my Heart May Stamp of the Month- S1305 Pinwheel and B1417 Perfect Fit Birthday
Paper: CTMH Chantilly paper pack
Ink: CTMH Twilight and Black
Cricut Cartridge: Art Philosophy 
Banner page 59, size 1", fancy circle page 61, size 2.5", Yellow & White Circles page 21, size 2" & 1.75", Arrow page 61, size 2"

Accessories: White brads, Baker's Twine (Paradise assortment)

 Thanks for stopping by!
Friends, 

2 comments:

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...