Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Mailbox

Hello! I'll be at my monthly crop all day today, so I wanted to pop in to share a fun little Valentine Mailbox that Sandy Cheatham made for our team swap. Isn't it cute?
It was cut out at 3" as suggested in the booklet, and measures 3" tall. I can't wait to make one of these myself! Please leave me a comment with any tips and tricks to share if you have made one of these.

This shape can be found in the Artiste booklet on page 51 along with the cute hearts she used to decorate the side.

If any of you are in the Sacramento area, you are welcome to stop in at my crop and get crafty with me! Details can be found HERE. Have a great weekend!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...