Monday, November 26, 2012

Artiste Birthday Card

Today's project is a birthday card to complete the set for an upcoming 90th birthday. In previous posts, I showed you the Tealight Cake, and the Cake Box, and here is the card to go with them!

The card was cut from Artiste on page 34 at 5 1/2". I love the decorative edge on this one!

I found the matching circle (accent 3) on page 31, and cut it out at 2 1/2" and 2 3/4", and layered them with 3-D Foam Tape.

Here is the whole set all together!


Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Rachel-great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three peices are sooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! And all three together is awesome! I may have to quit my job so that I can craft full time!! Hahahah

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...