Thursday, November 1, 2012

Photo Step Card

Today I have a fun card inspired by a fellow CTMH consultant, Nikki Ryks.  This step card is a great way to send a Christmas photo to friends and family that they can display with pride when they get it. It's a great holiday decoration, too!

This side view shows how fun and dimensional it is!

Here is a picture of the back so you can see how it's cut. 

I used a stamp set that coordinates with Cricut Artiste to cut out the ornaments for the front, and added "Noel" which is also a cut from Artiste. The papers are Pear & Partridge, and I also added a little package piece from the coordinating dimensional elements to finish it off.  The ribbon and red sparkles are left over from my Pear & Partridge Christmas Card Workshop On The Go.  I hope you'll try this fun card for yourself!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. OMGee. OMGee. OMGee!! I love to put photos on cards and wonder why we, CTMH, don't do that more. It seems a natural thing to me. I volunteered to make 2 page layouts for parents of NICU babies for Christmas, and we are doing Christmas cards as well. I was just going to stop blog hopping and design them with photo frames when I saw this!!! OMGee!! Two of my kids (24 and 15 years) are helping me, so I think we can pull off a BIG batch. I LOVE YOU!!!! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. Would you mind telling me what the dimensions of the photo mat are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristeen! The photo mat is 3" x 4", so the picture will have to be 2 3/4" x 3 3/4". Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. Saw this over at Eye Candy. Love your version too. Thanks so much for doing the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. more info

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...