Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dimensional Ornament

Here is a fun and easy ornament made with Cricut Artiste and Dimensional Elements Ornaments!

These dimensionals come on a white chipboard sheet with 6 ornaments. There is a base and top piece for each one. All you have to do is add paper to the base, and then layer the top piece over that! These can also be inked with your favorite color, but I just left mine white. 
I added a pretty flower and leaves, cut from page 54 of the Artiste booklet. I glued a small silver bell in the center of the flower, and added Clear Sparkles and a piece of Shimmer Trim.  I put some Glitz Glitter gel, and Bakers Twine on the top of the ornament.

The paper I used is Pear & Partridge, so perfect for Christmas! Don't forget to add a piece to the back to finish it off. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...