Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pie Box

If you have any Thanksgiving treats to give out, this fun little pie box might be a great way to package them!

I cut this box out using the amazing Artiste cartridge, of course! I used the Clementine Papers which are great for fall projects. It is cut out at 6", and can be found on page 70.

Then I embellished the top with a piece of Burlap Ribbon, a fun spiral shape from Artiste cut at 2", and an Accent 4 piece cut at 3".  

These shapes can be found on page 55.


I also stamped and colored some fall images from the Abundance stamp set, and cut them out to attach to the accent piece. For the final touch, I added some sparkles to the pumpkin.

I'm linking this post to the Canvas, Cork, & Burlap Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! You have until midnight EDT on Monday, November 19 to link up your own project. I hope I've inspired you!


Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. The box is absolutely stunning. I hope I get time to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post, I was looking for this guide because my birthday is coming on 22nd and I want to make custom pie boxes to send some special people around like for my teacher, mom dad and for 3-5 friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing post. Thanks for sharing informative information. keep up the good work. I appreciate your efforts.
    Different Advantages For Overhauling Your Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to discover this page. Thank you for sharing this wonderful information. So much useful and easy to read for everyone. I appreciate your efforts. Keep posting.
    HOW TO QUIT SMOKING WITH HEMP CIGARETTES?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...