Thursday, September 13, 2012

Christmas Card Class Preview part 2


Here are two more cards for my October class. I used the same stamp sets and products used in yesterday's post. I am looking forward to having all of my Christmas cards made and ready to send out before December! Getting a handmade card means so much to me, I love sending a heart felt message to my friends and family to celebrate the season-don't you?

Tomorrow I will post a super fun card holder using the Artiste cartridge. It's perfect to keep my completed cards and envelopes in. The cards & holder make a great gift too! Note to self: better make extras (=

Check back in tomorrow to see the completed set.
Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning and adorable cards you have shared..thanks for it.Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Mary and Rachel! The Santa notebook is so darn cute!!! Love your Christmas cards done with Perfect Fit. Thanks for sharing here. I look forward to seeing more of your creations. Truly, Judy Gerke

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...