Saturday, September 1, 2012

La Belle Vie Gift Bag - Artiste

Hello, I hope you're going to have a fun and creative 3 day weekend!  I'm scrapping with my friends today, so I hope my little gift bag will inspire you make something, too :)





















I used the pretty La Belle Vie papers again since the bag looked like a snowflake, but I wanted to try a different kind of girly look for a birthday gift for my friend.  I'll have to try this with some Christmas papers next time. I cut it out at 4" which is the finished size of the bag once it's folded.















You can find this bag on page 56 of the handbook, and page 63 of the assembly booklet.
















I cut it out again so I could cut off the top part in order to make a contrasting color on the front.

















I folded and glued the bag together, then after filling it with some goodies, I tied some Black Tulle ribbon through the pre-cut holes.  I temporarily taped the end of the ribbon to make this easier to do!


















Then I added a Sparkles flourish to the front, and a Bling button and pin to the bow.
















Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...