Monday, September 24, 2012

Flirty Monogram Card Set

Happy Monday. Today I have a guest designer, my friend Beth Naumann. We are scrappin together and she gave me this adorable little purse filled with sweet 3x3 cards. Isn't it cute?! Here are the supplies she used...

Flirty Paper
Monogram Stamp
Perfect Fit Frames
Artiste and Art Philosophy Cartridges
Purse is on Artiste page 31 cut at 3 inches)
Shimmer Trim


Then she had a creative project for us where we made this great card. The rosette was made using Artiste (page 50 cut at 1 inch). The banners can be found in different shaped and sizes on both cartridges. Check out the shimmer trim. It comes silver and we colored it with our new alcohol markers. Isn't that the coolest?! We can make it any color we want.




I love these monogram stamps, I think I need to get the whole set!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...