Saturday, September 29, 2012

Spider Web Candy Jar

Hi there! I'm back with the second in the trio of Halloween Candy Jars.  This one also starts with a vase filled with Halloween candy, and I wrapped some Black Tulle around the neck.  I then wrapped some Black Cardstock, layered with Moonlight paper around the middle of the vase.


I cut the spiderweb shape from page 76 of the handbook at 3 3/4", and layered it under the Halloween House dimensional piece from Moonlight Complements which I covered in Liquid Glass.



I also added a little bat from Moonlight Complements to the knot of the Black Tulle.  I also added some liquid glass to this one to make it pop a bit more.  I hope you enjoy my fun little project!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...