Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christmas Card Class preview


Today I am sharing a couple of the cards from my October Christmas card class. I used the Pear and Partridge paper, Perfect Fit-Frames stamp set, Perfect Fit-Holidays stamp set and the Mistletoe assortment found in the "While Supplies last" section of my website. Check it out for great sale prices!!

The Perfect Fit-Frames stamp set works with the Art Philosophy cartridge and even has the page number and size printed right on the stamp set for easy reference. I love being able to simply cut my shapes and stamp right on them for great results.

Check back tomorrow for another sneak peak of my Christmas Card Class. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...