Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas Layout with October Stamp of the Month-Very Merry Christmas


Happy Friday! Just wanted to share this Christmas layout I made for my December classes using the fabulous October Stamp of the Month-Very Merry Christmas. Don't miss out, you can only get this set for 5 more days. With five companion cuts on the Artiste Cartridge this is one stamp set you will definitely want in your collection!

Do you ever get stuck in a creative slump? When that happens to me I pull out Close to my Heart's New Make It From Your Heart How-To-Book. It has 16 two-page layout patterns, two single page patterns and 12 different card patterns. I found the pattern for my Christmas layout on page 17 and I love how it turned out. I hope you do too!

Supplies:
Artiste
October Stamp of the Month-Very Merry Christmas
Pear and Partridge Paper Pack
Festive Velvet Rub ons
Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! What a great way to shine a spotlight on the stamp of the month!! It's a real keeper. *.*

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...