Saturday, October 13, 2012

Frankie Slanted Box!

Hope you're having a great Saturday! Today I wanted to share another Halloween treat box idea.  Remember the Halloween Slanted Box that I made? And then I made the Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin with the face and saw the Frankie face on the same page, so I decided to put it on the slanted box. Here is how it turned out!


I cut out the box at fit to page, and the face at 2 1/4", and then I decided to cut out the grass at 1" to make hair! I cut out three of the grass cuts, but only needed to use two of them.

Here are the pages I used to find these cuts, pg.77, pg.73, and pg.71:

I layered the two pieces of "hair" over the scalloped edge of the box, then cut off the sides to fit. 

Then I glued the box together and tied it up with some Black Tulle. I glued the scar on to the slanted part, and glued on the face. Easy, huh? I added an accent to the eyes with the Silver Metallic Marker.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel-

    What an awesome box! Thanks for sharing how you made it too!

    Love your blog!

    Paige (fellow CTMH consultant)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cartridge did you use??? i'm in the market for any cartridges that can do multiple tasks and this one seems to fit my bill...
    your frankenbox is adorable and I would like to make a bunch for the kids in my neighborhood... cutting them all out by hand is out of the question, I have the cricut mini and only a few cartridges... now I know which one I want for my birthday... lol
    donna

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...