Thursday, October 18, 2012

Close To My Heart Display Tray


I LOVE these new Display Trays from Close to my Heart, they are a great new home decor item and they are so much fun to make. This is one that we did at a scrapbooking retreat as a make and take project designed by my friend Sue Laufer. Don't you just love it?! Think of all the great gifts you can make with these!!!

We used lots of fun supplies for this project:

Artiste Cartridge
Clementine Papers
Arbor Wooden Shapes
Antiqued Gold Mini Medley
Binder Clips
Color Ready Ribbon
Natural Hemp
Clear Sparkles

You can find all of this and so much more on my
Close to my Heart website
Check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...