Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jack-O-Lantern Treat Box

Time for another Halloween Treat! I was playing around with the little pumpkin box, and thought it might make a cute Jack-O-Lantern if I added a face. What do you think?

This box is found on page 78 of the handbook, as seen on this post from September 15. After cutting and folding the box, I added candy, then strung some Baker's Twine through the top holes and pulled it closed.

Then I tied on a spiderweb cut at 3" from page 76, with a piece of Black Tulle on top.

For the final touch, I cut the face out at 1 3/4" from page 77, and the spider on top cut at 1".  I added some highlights with the new Silver Metallic Marker, and some Red Sparkles for the spider eyes!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Cute! I'll going to try this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you never cease to amaze me w/your creativity!! I just adore this little guy & it's the perfect idea I needed for classroom treats this year. Thank you for sharing,LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Rachel.Love the web and spider on top.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a great little treat box. Thanks for playing along with us at Just a Scrappin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, Very cute and love the way you incorporated the spider web. TFS!!!
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn cute! What size did you cute the treat box at?

    thanks-

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, great, cute-can you tell I LOVE IT??!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...