Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas Ornament

I'm in beautiful Lake Tahoe at a CTMH Consultant Retreat with my awesome upline and partner on this blog, Mary Thompson! So today I have a quick post to share with you from my friend and fellow CTMH consultant, Elvia Murray. She was inspired by THIS post about the ornament that I made, and she's been on a roll making them herself!


She used some retired CTMH paper called Winter Fest, and cut the circles at 1 1/2" each. Isn't it pretty?! I love how she used the Bitty Sparkles on the edge, they look so nice with the blue and white paper.  Thanks so much for sharing, Elvia!

In order to make assembly easier, only glue two pods of 5 circles together as shown in the assembly book. These will be the top and the bottom pieces. Then glue the other 10 circles together in a line by alternating the triangles. This with be glued in between the top and bottom pieces to go around the middle!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...