Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tin Gift Card Boxes

Hi there! I have a quick post today to share a really cute idea from my friend and fellow CTMH consultant, Cathy Davis. She brought these fun gift card tins to our retreat last weekend. Aren't they cute? The theme was "Glitz" so she decorated empty Altoid tins with lots of bling!


I love how she used 3-D flowers from Cricut Art Philosophy for the top of the box, and the bling is fabulous!


Here is the box opened up, and you can see that a standard gift card fits perfectly. I hope you'll try this fun project, too!


Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Love these. Where do you purchase the tins?

    Cathleenapayne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathleen, they are Altoids tins! I love to eat the mints and rhen I save the tins for projects. :)

      Delete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...