Friday, August 10, 2012

Artiste Baby Diaper Card

Hello again! Today I decided to continue with yesterday's theme and make the cute little diaper card.

















Again, this is a themed key, so the card, insert, and word art are all on the same "v" key! Also, there are instructions in the assembly booklet on how it goes together.  I can't believe how easy this is!

















I cut out the card and insert at 4", and the word art is cut at 2 1/4".  I used the same La Belle Vie papers to match the shoe from yesterday's post.
















I double matted the word art with the same insert shape cut at 3" and 3 1/4".  Then I added black bitty sparkles, and a black sparkle flourish on the front topped with a tulle bow and a bling button.  Isn't this a cute little set?
















Please leave a comment and click to follow our blog.  We'd love to hear from you!
Happy Crafting :)

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, I am a soon to be a new grandma...I am soooo very excited to make these as my daughters shower invitations. Thank you so much for all of the creative post! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...