Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Birthday swing card with Artiste

Today I'd like to share this bright and cheery birthday swing card made with Close To My Heart's Pemberley papers. I added a cricut bow from Artiste. Oh my goodness this little bow is cute! I cut it at 1 inch and it was perfect for this card. I added a Bling Gem from the new Boutique Assortment and a few paper flowers from my stash. Enjoy!
You can find the swing card on page 52 of the Artiste booklet ( cut at 5 1/2) The bow is on page 55 (cut at 1 inch) with assembly instruction on page 32.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I saw this on Pinterest and had to see more! I love it!!! You have really had some fun with all the swing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your Swing Card ideas. It helped me with a gift project.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...