Sunday, August 26, 2012

Artiste Double Ended Box

I have another unique box to share with you today.  This is a double ended box!





















I'm not really sure why you might need a double ended box, but I thought it looked really cool!  :)
I found it on page 40 of the handbook, and on page 11 of the assembly booklet.





















I cut the pieces out of the Avonlea paper at 5".


















Then I found this cool bow on page 55 of the handbook and page 30 of the assembly booklet.
















I cut it out at 8" so it would be approximately 4" when folded.  I added two extra flowers at 7 3/4" and 7 1/4".
















I then folded and glued the box together and inked all the pieces with the new Slate ink, which I love!



















I wanted to add some dimension to the flowers, so I rubbed the end of the CTMH piercing tool around the edge of the flowers to make them curl up on the ends.
















I also used the tip of the piercing tool to put the bow together!


















Then I put a brad through the center of the bow to keep it together, and added a pearl badge button from the Wrangler Assortment on top of the brad.  Here is how it turned out!



















I hope you enjoy this, please leave a comment to let me know if it inspires you to make something this weekend!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...