Saturday, August 25, 2012

Artiste Purse-Oh so cute!

Happy Saturday! Today I wanted to share this cute lil purse cut with the Artiste cartridge. Oh so cute and oh so easy!!! It's perfects to fill with chocolate and even has a little pocket in front for a gift card, cash or a sweet note. I used the Clementine papers, Cottage Assortment Flowers and Color-Ready Ribbon.
The purse is found on page 41 of the cricut handbook and was cut at 5 inches. The assembly directions are on page 13 in the assembly book.
I LOVE our Color-Ready ribbon, with a quick swipe of the sponge and your favorite ink color it can be whatever color you need. I used Twilight ink to match my Clementine papers. So cool!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. your stuff is super cute!!! Just found you via CTMH eye candy. Signed up as your newest follower and sent you a friend request. would love for you to visit and follow me back at http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/2012/08/this-is-journal-that-one-of-my-very.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Thanks so much for taking the time to give directions. It helps so much. Can't wait to see more!!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...