Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Artiste Ornament Ball

Hello! I decided to try my hand at an interesting 3-D item on the Artiste Cartridge, kind of an ornament shape, so I used the new Pear & Partridge papers. I added Opaques Pearl adhesive gems and Bitty Opaques pearls, and hung it with some Cranberry Baker's twine.




















This ball can be found on the "J" key, on page 57 of the handbook, and the assembly instructions are on page 35 of the assembly booklet.
















To begin, I cut out 20 circles at 1 inch.

















They are easy to fold at the score marks by just using my fingers.  Then I inked the edges with Smoothie ink.













I glued them together with Bonding Memories glue pen.
















Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. How did I just find your blog??? You are quite talented! I really appreciate your breaking this down to see how it is made. Less intimidating to me now! Can't wait to see what you do next. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...