Thursday, August 30, 2012

Going Crackers with Artiste!

My family has a tradition of popping Crackers at Christmas dinner, and when I saw this cute item on the Artiste cartridge, I just had to make it!  I used the La Belle Vie papers to make it an anytime favor, which you could fill with candy, or a small gift for someone special.  I hope you like it!
















This 3-D item is found on page 68 of the handbook, and page 47 of the assembly booklet.



















I cut it out at 11 inches.


















Then I cut out the rosette at 1 inch to decorate it. There are many different styles of rosettes on Artiste, and this one is found on page 50 of the handbook (dark blue) and page 23 of the assembly booklet.





















I inked the edges of these cuts in Black ink, and folded and glued them together.  For the rosette, I would suggest a strong glue, like Liquid Glass. It works great, with a strong hold! Then I added a Bling Button to the top of the rosette, a Sparkles Flourish to the base, and finished it off by tying the ends up with my new favorite, Black Tulle!





















Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...